This website collects some information from users/clients to provide our services at the highest level. This Privacy Statement defines the principles of how we collect, protect, and manage that kind of information. In this agreement “We”, “Us”, “Excel Dashboard Templates” of the “Company” means sole proprietorship Hennadiy Sheykin. “You”, “User”, “Client” and “Consumer” means anyone who accesses the Excel Dashboard Templates website or becomes a user of our services or products.
Information we collect
1) Technical. We may collect information about your IP address, e-mail address, and the software (for example, browser) you are using to access the site. We do not link this technical information to anything that could identify you. Be assured that you always remain anonymous to us in respect of such information. Our company may also use files called “cookies” to allow our web source to work more efficiently for our users.
2) Personal/Business. We need information about your name, the name and type of your business, your address, and sometimes other characteristics.
3) Correspondence. Your e-mails, letters, and comments may be collected and kept in an electronic and/or paper file.
What we do with the information
1) Technical. Only our website and software use this kind of information.
2) Personal/Business. Personal or business information about our clients is used for site analysis, our own marketing, information, targeted advertising, and customization of our website. It may also be used for solving problems, resolving disputes, and enforcing our user agreement.
3) Correspondence. Correspondence will only be accessed by authorized employees of Excel Dashboard Templates and will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party.
Disclosure of received information
1) Technical. This information is not distributed to any third party.
2) Personal/Business. We do NOT disclose your personal information to any third party or parties. The only information we disclose to advertisers and marketers is aggregated statistics (without names, email addresses, phone numbers, etc.). For legal purposes, however, we must reserve the right to disclose your personal information as may be required by law. The exception also is when our counsel informs us that disclosure is needed to protect our rights in a legal proceeding.
3) Correspondence. Only employees of Excel Dashboard Templates have access to it, and in exceptional cases, judicial authorities.
4) Testimonials. We post customer testimonials on our website that may contain personally identifiable information, such as the customer`s first name and potentially business name and logo.
Reviewing and changing your information
You may withdraw any consent you`ve given in respect to our use of your personal data at any time. You also have the right to access your data and to change or delete your data in the event that your data stored by us are incorrect or otherwise unlawful. If you wish to opt-out, remove or change your personal information, please notify us by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Excel Dashboard Templates employs security procedures and policies to protect your information and to prevent the distribution, misuse, or alteration of the data we retain. We protect our servers with industry-standard firewalls and hacking-prevention tools, and continually monitor and work to prevent intrusions. No one on the internet can guarantee absolute and perfect security, but Excel Dashboard Templates will do everything to keep your information secure.
Changes in this privacy document
If you want to contact us concerning this Privacy Statement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.